Answered By: Jenny Horton Last Updated: Sep 01, 2018 Views: 87
Answered By: Jenny Horton
Last Updated: Sep 01, 2018 Views: 87
The preferred wifi is UL-WiFi. The username and password for this network is the same as your MyLynchburg login. No @lynchburg.edu required.
Can't remember your MyLynchburg password? Visit https://passport.lynchburg.
- First make sure you are connected to the wifi network. Currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff will NOT want to connect to guest.
- If you are already connected and are having trouble, try forgetting the network in your network settings on the computer. After forgetting, rejoin the network.
- Try gong to blue.com.
- When on blue.com it should bring up a login page. Provide your username and password (same as MyUL username).
- If no sign in page comes up, you may be good to go in another tab!
- If you still are having trouble connecting please visit the ITR help desk.