Answered By: Robyn Williams Last Updated: Aug 19, 2016 Views: 48
SafeConnect will require network users to authenticate by entering their network username and password on a web page that will pop up when network access is attempted. This authentication is a one-time thing and is REQUIRED to access the network as described below. Authentication will be required on the wired connections in all student residences. Authentication will be required on the following wireless networks:
Wireless Connection Instructions:
- Select a wireless network on your device
- Open a browser and enter BLUE.COM in the address line
- You should be redirected to the login web page
- Enter your network username and password
- If you get security warning web page, click Advanced and then Proceed until you reach the login page (shown above).