Answered By: Robyn Williams Last Updated: Jun 27, 2018 Views: 44
Answered By: Robyn Williams
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2018 Views: 44
Yes! Please see a list of retired faculty usage policies below.
Retired Faculty Library Usage Policies
- A current University of Lynchburg I.D. card is required to check out Library materials. I.D. may be obtained by applying through the Personnel and Security Offices. Note that older badges, still bearing the LC logo and old barcode, will not work after July 1, 2018.
- The loan period for books is 28 days with renewal privileges.
- The loan period for Audiobooks and Music CDs is 14 days.
- The loan period for DVDs is 7 days.
- Interlibrary Loan privileges are available with the retired faculty member bearing the cost of any charges.
- The fax machine may be used for research purposes only, with the retired faculty member paying for the cost of transmission