Answered By: Jenny Horton Last Updated: Oct 20, 2018 Views: 117
Answered By: Jenny Horton
Last Updated: Oct 20, 2018 Views: 117
- To use the Library's online resources from off-campus:
- Start at the Library's homepage
- Select a resource to use
You will then be directed to the log-in page:
- Enter your username and password. If your name is Captain Jack Sparrow, your username name might be sparrow_j -- don't try to use your e-mail address, email@example.com.
- You will be returned to the resource you selected.
- As long as you keep your web browser open, you should be able to use any of the Library's online resources. If you close the browser, you will need to log-in again.