Answered By: Jenny Horton Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 92
Answered By: Jenny Horton
Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 92
- To use the Library's online resources from off-campus:
- Start at the Library's homepage
- Select a resource to use
You will then be directed to the log-in page:
- Enter your MyLC username and password. If your name is Captain Jack Sparrow, your username name might be sparrow_j -- don't try to use your e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be returned to the resource you selected.
- As long as you keep your web browser open, you should be able to use any of the Library's online resources. If you close the browser, you will need to log-in again.