Answered By: Robyn Williams Last Updated: Aug 09, 2018 Views: 60
Use your library account to "get in line" and request to check it out next.
- Anyone can request by telephone (434-544-8430).
If you request via phone, please supply the following information:
- type of resource (book, film, etc.)
- the title
- the author
- the year of publication
- where OneSearch locates it and the entire call number
- There is a way to request online. If you are currently enrolled as a student, or working as a faculty/staff member, try this method.
- when you're looking at the entry in OneSearch, log in as yourself
- select the entry to open the individual record
- select request and complete the form
These two methods work whether or not the item is still on the shelf or already checked out to another patron; your request is "next in line."
Some items are not requestable by certain patrons; please contact Knight-Capron Library if you're having difficulty requesting a particular item.