Answered By: Michael Ours Last Updated: Apr 24, 2015 Views: 43
Answered By: Michael Ours
Last Updated: Apr 24, 2015 Views: 43
If you see a summary, we can help you.
This Library may have access to the full-text book or journal article.
- Click a link for finding full-text from the Library - it may read "Check for Full Text" or equivalent
- If available as a link, follow the pop-up windows to immediate full-text access
This Library may not have full-text access to that book or journal article.
- If this Library does not have access to that full-text, in order to get full-text you should request it using the "request this item through interlibrary loan" link.
- If you have not used Interlibrary Loan before, just log-in with your LC network username and password. You will be asked for some contact information the first time you use it.
- It will be a matter of days, not hours, to get the article since we will be asking another library to provide a copy.